Information We Collect About You
Whether you are logged in or not, and whether you are making a purchase, information we collect from you depends on activities you are carrying out on our website may including:-
- contact information, such as name, email address, address and telephone number
- purchase information, such as credit card details
- information from cookies or web beacons.
Social Networks: If you are a member of Facebook or another social network or service, and you use functionality that authorize us to associate your account with that network or service, both we and the network or service will gather information about your behavior on that service, and may associate information with personal information that we and the network or service already have about you.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
- Automatic Gathering of Information by IT Wonders (Design). We collects information that you provide to us online, through completion of registration, contact form or through other means.
- Automatic Gathering of Information by Third Parties. When you visit our website, third parties can collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites pertaining to your visit to or use of our and other Websites. We may also obtain details of your credit history from credit reference agencies, which we use to prevent and detect fraud.
What Does We Use Your Information For
The principal purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are to process and respond to your inquiries and request, authorize payment, bill you, get in touch with you about other products and promotional offers, recommend products which we think might be of interest to you, and generally maintain the account you hold with us, together with improving our website and your online experience with us.
We may also use personal information, non-identifying information, and aggregated information about your navigation and browsing of the website or purchasing activities, for other business purposes, such as marketing, advertising and research. If you provide us with an email address, it will automatically be entered into our regular email update service or special offer that we think you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive updates or marketing information, please contact us.
Optional Features: If you choose to participate in certain features available through the website, such as customer service, product reviews, wish-lists, contests, and special occasion stories or other Public Conduct, we will use your personal information to administer and operate those features and functions.
Will IT Wonders (Design) disclose my personal information?
IT Wonders (Design) will not sell your personal information to third parties. However, on occasions we do share customer information with third parties as described below:-
- By providing a residential address or email address to us, you are consenting to IT Wonders (Design) disclosing these details to third party databases to which we subscribes.
- By making a purchase on the website, you consent to IT Wonders (Design) sharing your personal information with third parties Service Providers that is necessary to fulfill your order, for example, banks, credit card companies and carriers, as well as other business functions such as sending postal mail and e-mail, maintaining customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. These Service Providers are contractually prohibited from using our information for any other purpose and are required to maintain all information collected and their analyses in strictest confidence.
- Exchanging information with other companies in the interests of fraud detection and prevention and credit risk reduction or abuses of our website. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a credit reference agency, which is done only for identity verification purposes; no credit check is performed and it should not affect your credit rating.
- To comply or to assist with law enforcement, as required by law, concerning any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We also may share certain personal information when we believe that such sharing is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
In the unlikely event that IT Wonders (Design) is sold, or some of its assets transferred to a third party, your personal information, as a valuable asset of the company, may also be transferred in the event of a liquidation or administration of IT Wonders (Design). You hereby consent to those transfers occurring.
As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we carry out security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed. We hope you understand that these measures are a necessary precaution for fraud prevention.
It may be necessary for us to ask you to provide a copy of a recent statement header for the card being used on your order. Please note that we are only interested in confirming information already provided on your order, i.e. the billing name and address and card issuer details, and do not need to see actual transactions, which can be covered up.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to third parties’ websites. We assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Any information that you submit at these websites are submitted by you directly to these third parties, and all such information will be governed by their privacy policies and procedures, not ours. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites
If any proposed change is unacceptable to you, you may request that we remove your personal information from our records by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.